Elected Coordinators attend to the essential functions of the organization.
- Research and Advocacy Coordinator: Ben D.
- Education and Programming Coordinator: Kevin M.
- Media and Outreach Coordinator: Naomi C.
Working Groups are defined by constituency and/or political work and they are self-organized and structured. Working Groups may propose resolutions to a Regular or General Meeting.
Branches are also defined by constituency and/or political work; however, they are semi-autonomous groups which have their own bylaws and an elected chair who serves on the Steering Committee of the Local. Branches must be constituted by a minimum of five members in good standing.
- Dubuque Renters’ Union: Indigo C. (Chair)
- Loras College Young Democratic Socialists of America: Alex K. (Chair)
- Socialist Feminist Working Group: Kalee K. (Chair)